E-mail Margins

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Sat, 31 May 1997 23:50:23 -0600

To List from Sy Zabrocki	=09

Someone has informed me that they have trouble reading all my posts =
because the lines run off the screen and scroll bar has to used to read =
them. This person said that my posts are the only ones with which he has =
trouble.

He instructed me to set my margins at 65 characters. I am using Windows =
Messaging which is the latest Microsoft version which replaced MS =
Exchange. When you download the latest version the Exhange name changes =
to Windows Messaging.=20

There is no provisions to set the margins in this program. I type to the =
end of the line and the line wraps. I of course can use the ENTER key at =
about 65 characters to control the length of the line but didn't believe =
this was necessary. I can also click on the lower right corner of the =
message and drag in the border which shortens the lines. Maybe this is =
the answer.

Is anybody else having this problem with my posts? I would like to hear =
from you. I would sure be dissappointed if everyone has been wrestling =
with my messages.

Sy Zabrocki--RPT