E-mail Margins

Paul Graeber pgraeber@1connect.com
Sat, 31 May 1997 23:46:11 -0700

Looks fine from here.

At 11:50 PM 5/31/97 -0600, Sy Zabrocki wrote:

>To List from Sy Zabrocki	=09

>Someone has informed me that they have trouble reading all my posts because=
 the lines run off the screen and scroll bar has to used to read them. This=
 person said that my posts are the only ones with which he has trouble.

>He instructed me to set my margins at 65 characters. I am using Windows=
 Messaging which is the latest Microsoft version which replaced MS Exchange.=
 When you download the latest version the Exhange name changes to Windows=
 Messaging.=20

>There is no provisions to set the margins in this program. I type to the=
 end of the line and the line wraps. I of course can use the ENTER key at=
 about 65 characters to control the length of the line but didn't believe=
 this was necessary. I can also click on the lower right corner of the=
 message and drag in the border which shortens the lines. Maybe this is the=
 answer.

>Is anybody else having this problem with my posts? I would like to hear=
 from you. I would sure be dissappointed if everyone has been wrestling with=
 my messages.

>Sy Zabrocki--RPT

<center>

Paul and Sherri Graeber

pgraeber@1connect.com

San Jose, California

"Verstandige Leute kannst du irren sehn In Sachen namlich,=20

die sie nicht verstehn."=20

Understanding people you may see erring=96in those things,=20

to wit, which they do not understand.

</center><center>

The ones who have no talent, insight, or imagination,=20

Always end up in charge of those who do.=20

Complex problems have simple, easy-to-understand wrong answers.

</center>