Kawai Ivory or oops, Sorry!

Richard Wagner Rjwag@pacifier.com
Mon, 09 Jun 1997 22:13:05 -0700

Dear List & Danny Moore,

I appologize.

When I fired off the post included below, I originally believed that C(88)
ivories are all one piece.  In thinking about it, as I wrote, I realized
that they aren't but I believed that my idea was a good one anyway.  So I
sent it.

In rethinking it a few minutes after my modem had cooled down and gone back
to sleep, I realized that I hadn't suggested anything that was worth beans
(unless you're a fan of beans.)

In essence, my suggestion was that Mr. Moore could carefully replace a
one-piece ivory with a used two-piece and if his efforts were EXTREMELY
succesful, no one might notice the difference.

I'm sorry Mr. Moore.  I'm sure you thought of this long before you
approached your keyboard.

I didn't mean to insult your intelligence.

BTW, "No, I don't know where you can get one-piece Kawai ivory."

                                          Richard Wagner RPT