request

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 14 Jun 97 17:35:35 -0000

>All the info is in the FAQ which was posted at the same time you sent
>your message just now.  It also has instructions on how to join the
>Humor List if you wish.

Hi Warren,

thanks for responding and your welcome..
I have decided to show face again as you noticed.
I will however be more guarded in general because the past has proven to me that being too easy with being "yourself" can be hazardous.

Nevertheless, it is nicer to be able to communicate with each other in a normal way.
You can put me on your humor list and thanks!

Friendly greetings from :

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
André Oorebeek
Amsterdam, the Netherlands