Emil Fries Remembrance

PFRANCOM PFRANCOM@prodigy.net
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 13:39:52 -0700

I mostly sit back, read & learn from this list, but I feel that I should
post a short note to those of you who may have had the pleasure and
honor of knowing Mr. Emil Fries.  Not only was Emil a fellow technician,
but the founder of the Piano Hospital and Training Center in Vancouver,
Washington.  The school, until recently, was responsible for training
visually challenge technicians, and has been in existance since 1949.
Realizing that most of you are not visually challanged, I would ask that
you let any fellow technicians who are, know of Emil's passing..

He was truly one of the Great Men in our industry, and will be missed by
all that knew or had thier lives touched by this man.

Paul Francom
Portland, OR