Unsubscribing

Terry Beckingham Terry_Beckingham@MBnet.MB.CA
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 22:28:37 -0500 (CDT)

Jim, Warren, Elian, Anteres, etal

Your comments are right on the money. For a new aspiring technician like me,
this list is invaluable. Living many miles from the nearest RPT and not
having the financial resources to attend a school, this list has already
proved its worth to me. I hope the majority of subscribers will stay
subscribed. I try not to ask too many stupid questions, but heh... how else
can I learn? Not everything is included in the PTJ or even in some of the
books on piano technology.

BTW... I have secretly subscribed to CAUT (but don't let them know) 8-)

Terry Beckingham
PTG Associate