Unsubscribing

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. dhalle@toolcity.net
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:27:33 -0400

Terry Beckingham wrote:

> Jim, Warren, Elian, Anteres, Terry, et al
>
> Your comments are right on the money.

Many discussions and hints, (from those who have unsubscribed, too) have
been utilized to the benefit of my customers within days of their
postings. I, too, have very fine local technicians (RPT's) who assist
me. Information from the list is one of the ways which I can repay them.
I sincerely hope that all who are on the list remain, for their
influence and help reaches far beyond the list subscribers.
Dan Hallett, Jr.RPT
Hallett's Piano Service
dhalle@toolcity.net