unsubscribing (WF)

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:49:49 -0500 (CDT)

>...And finally Keith, I can meet your list requirements...
>
>Warren D. Fisher

Warren, List,

Please be clear about this, Warren, caut *is not* my list.  It belongs to
Andrew Rudoff.  I can only subscribe to it, as you or any other person can.
Therefore I am incapable of establishing requirements for it.

By the way, thank you for your post.  It *was* very informative. You gave a
perfect demonstration of what is now possible between lists.  I might add,
that you never asked permission to repost material I wrote on another list
to pianotech.  Huge mistake   ;-)

Keith A. McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731