cleaning

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:20:14 -0700

Rob Stuart-Vail wrote:

> Well, I'm sending this again, because the responses so far have ranged from
> "how do you get rid of smoke odor"  to "here's how to clean it if it's in your
> shop" (kitty litter, etc.).....right on down to "how to keep it clean once
> you've got it clean" (string covers, etc.)
>
> I'm beginning to feel that everybody wants to ignore the problem (like I've
> pretty much been doing.
>
> Rob
>
> ----------

Rob, I haven't heard of anybody bragging about how they really cleaned
up a badly smoke damaged piano.  If it's thoroughly polluted, you pretty
much have to live with it or use the procedures that work *sort of*,or
find some pigeon to take it off your hands or tip it off the truck at
the dump!  Or refelt everything.  Give them the choices and let them
choose.

Warren
--
Home of the Humor List