Mystery #3

Tom Myler TomMyler@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 07:36:15 -0700

Warren Fisher wrote:

> Was She pushing against the Keyslip(?) or whatever that board is
> called
> which is just in front of the keys?  I don't know how she could do
> that
> unless she was well-endowed in the breast or tummy area.

Or VERY well endowed in the chin area, but let's not try to picture it.

Well, he said it was "easy", and I'm sure leaning against the keyslip is
one of the first things many of us would suspect. But  he said the keys
weren't touching it, which I read as meaning it wasn't the culprit.  If
we were misled by a semantic technicality, we should demand a new
question.

Calming down,

Tom