Bad Kitty

atonal@planet.eon.net atonal@planet.eon.net
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 08:17:12 +0000

> >Gary Shipe wrote:
> >>
> >> I received a call from a distraught client last evening.
> >> The family cat had mistaken the grand piano for the
> >> litter box.  Right there in the center of the sound board.
> >> How would you all suggest that this be dealt with?

Clearly, we have to get this client and Avery's rusty string Bldwin L
client together... sounds like cat and mouse to me.

However, to add a constructive bit to this post, a product called
Deoderock is available in Canadian hardware stores, ( I assume
because we get everything from the US it should be available there,
too). It looks suspiciously like cat litter, grey, and dusty, but it
does a good job of stain and dodr removal. As for the strings, don't
mess around, restring; tune several times; bill accordingly.

My only recommendation for the feline is installing a cat-apult
somewhere near the piano, and bait with tuna.

have fun...

Rob Kiddell,
Registered Piano Technician, PTG
atonal@planet.eon.net