Who is the victim??

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Fri, 02 May 1997 19:36:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jim-
"Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT after me."  -that's
just one of my favorite phrases.

I have been told on more than one occasion, "Well, if you can't get the
repairs done while you are here today, I will  leave a key with the
neighbor. You can come back any time, then, even if I'm not home."- this
coming from first-time customers.  So I really do think I do operate in a
manner that enourages trust and high ethics.

I may not avoid the corner where the accidents seem to happen a lot, but
I might attempt to see if others were concerned, and then attempt to make
the corner safer. I have no reason to want to make this a huge issue, and
do hope it never becomes a big issue.

les