earplugs

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Sat, 03 May 1997 08:47:00 -0500

Barrie Heaton wrote:
> [snip]
>This meant I had to have my ears syringed on a yearly basis...
> [snip]

Barrie brings up an interesting point.  There is a syringe system we can
use in the comfort of our own homes to clean out this very important
area.  In the drug store, I found the Murine "Ear Wax Removal System"
that comes with ear drops, a syringe and instructions.  It was
recommended to me by an audiologist during a hearing exam.

Take a few minutes and try this procedure.  It couldn't hurt.

----Joel