ear wacks

Jerry Anderson jandy@MicroNet.fr
Sat, 03 May 1997 19:36:57 +0200

Dave Barry has quite an affection for ear-candles for
this operation.  They may not be safe or efficient but I
understand they are quite spectacular.  I actually saw
a package of ear-candles once in a Parisian drug store.
If there are any pyro-technicians out there maybe I can
help you out!

Jerry Anderson