fasle beats mystery

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sat, 03 May 1997 20:23:51 -0400 (EDT)

Jon;
<<I notice the Doppler effect when someone walks by the piano.
They sometimes try to be so quite but it doesn't matter, the
mere fact of being there disturbs the vibes,  man.
Jon Page>>

  Don't you find that it is hard to explain this to someone who is doing
their best to be soooo quite otherwise ?  :-)
  I had a customer that I asked to, in order, turn the clothes dryer off,
turn the washing machine off, please stop clanging dishes and pots.  Finally
she gave up and went outside to do some yard work.  I did not have the heart
to tell her that the whistle in her water system was making more problems
than any of the other things.  So I just did the best I could, as quickly as
I could and left.  I still tune her piano once a year but now she just sits
and reads....:-)
Jim Bryant (FL)