Falconwood

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Sun, 04 May 1997 19:50:39 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings;

The bit sold by Geers is a .272" bit for 2/0 pins.  It is a high feed spiral,
and has a more acute angel on the point  than the regular jobber angle,  ( 37
degrees??)

There is an equivalent high spiral bit available from Do-All.  This has the
normal entry angle and is more responsive to feed pressure for bore diameter.

Normal RPM for these bits and Falconwood is 1000 rpm.

I am tuning several of these blocks I put in years ago,  sometimes twice or
more times a week, and the are still exactly like they were to start with.
 Don't drill them extra tight, thinking the torque will go down later,  it
usually doesn't.

Regards,
Ed Foote