Vestal Press Publications

Mark A. Cunningham MARK@CSTCC.CC.TN.US
Mon, 05 May 1997 07:40:33 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings to All.

I attempted to get some information from Vestal Press on their piano
related publications and received a letter with the following information.
Thought I'd post it to the list and archives for those listed and future
reference.

Mark Cunningham
Chattanooga, TN

"...The Vestal Press was purchased by the University Press of America which
is the parent company of Roman & Littlelfield Publishers, Madison Books,
Scarborough House and Sports Illustrated books...(We) plan to continue
the Vestal tradition of high quality publishing on pianos, automatic musical
instruments, film history, picture postcard histories, woodworking and the
classic carousel."

"Vestal Press titles will be available through your local bookstore and
national bookstore chains (if you can't find the book you are looking
for, your local bookseller will be happy to order it for you).  They may
also be ordered from our distributor, National Book Warehouse, by
calling toll free 1-800-462-6420 (Visa/MC accepted)."

University Press of America, Inc
4720 Boston Way
Lanham, MD  20706
(301)459-3366