Kimball Grand

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. dhalle@toolcity.net
Mon, 05 May 1997 22:57:23 -0400

Dear List:
I've been asked by an insurance agent to state what the present market
value is of a 1964 Kimbal Grand. Although the model is not visible, I
believe it is a model called 'La Petite'. It is water damaged, with the
water going dhown through the keys and running out the keybed.
Naturally, the owner thinks tha it is worth --- but you've been through
that scene many times.
I've received many varied estimates from technicians in this area.
Any help would be appreciated, as this is my first thime through the
mill.
Dan Hallett, Jr. RPT
Hallett's Piano Service
dhalle@toolcity,net