V P Elections

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Wed, 07 May 1997 07:42:45 -0400 (EDT)

Horace, et al;
  I value the tech list as a free and open exchange of ideas, methods, and
reasoning on technical problems.   It performs a service that is invaluable
to the trade as a whole and the particpants of the list particuarly.  In
deference to the owners of the list, and their original intent for the list,
there are some topics that probably should not be discussed on pianotech.
  PTG internal politics is one of those topics and I abhor the fact that my
post appeared on piano tech.
  pianotech is a forum for the discussion of all 'technical problems' and
should be reserved as such.
  While I appreciate Horace, and his support, more than I am willing to say,
I must agree with Jon "Wrong list guys".
Jim Bryant (FL)