V P Elections

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Wed, 07 May 1997 11:16:20 -0500

Several times I wondered why a post I thought I had sent privately
(to another list member) ended up on the list.  Once to my horror a
message ended up on the list I was certain (by checking the out box)
I had sent to the individual only.
	To make a long story short, I discovered you  have to check the Cc:
line. Cc means "send a carbon copy to the person(s) in this line."

	On my mailer (MS) I can't send a message lacking a subject line
without a dialogue box popping up.   I wish the same would occur if
there are recipients in the Cc line.

R M