Action Removal Brambach Grand??

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 07 May 1997 12:31:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dick,

I can't quite remember, but I may have met one. Did you check the inner
sides of the keyblocks for screws put in at a 45=BA angle? You might have to
take off the shipping rail and raise a key or two to see the screw heads.

Good luck.

Susan

At 03:18 PM 5/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Piano is Brambach 6' baby grand.  Has the double legs under the front=
 corners
>and carved supports where the legs meet the keybed.  I have pulled the
>keyslip.  There are no screws in the keyframe.  The fallboard does not come
>loose from the cheekblocks.  There are no screws visable from under the
>piano.  A technician at Schaff suggested the legs might have been put on
>backwards (left on right side and vice versa) when the piano was moved and
>the top of the leg assembly is covering up the screws.  I have not been=
 back
>to the customers house to check this.  Any ideas from the list.  Thanks
>
>Dick Day=20
>Marshall MI=20

Susan Kline
skline@proaxis.com
P.O. Box 1651,
Philomath, OR 97370

The more we disagree, the more chance there is that at least one of us it
right.    -- Ashleigh Brilliant