Action Removal Brambach Grand??

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Wed, 07 May 1997 19:46:54 -0400 (EDT)

While it's true that the legs might have been reversed, check under the
rubber buttons on the cheek blocks. On some pianos they pull out to reveal
the cheek-block screws beneath. On other words the blocks are screwed in
from the top, rather than from below. Worth a shot. You can also use a
sturdy piano bench and a scissors jack to raise the piano up enough to re-
verse the legs yourself. Good luck!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net