Night Club Piano Grunge

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 08 May 1997 08:31:04 -0500

Lorlin,

   For the "loose" stuff, use a small type of paint brush with a good
vacuum cleaner. Just brush everything toward an area where you can get the
vacuum nozzle into. I use this a lot here with crushed chalk, pencil eraser
dust,
etc. For the other stuff, I don't know. A damp cloth with a screwdriver to
push it around? Or something similar.
   Hope this helps a *little*, anyway.

Avery

>I am working on a 1991 Samick for a nightclub. Spilled drinks & mixtures of
>cigarette ashes, etc. have not contaminated the pinblock but have left quite
>a cleanup challenge.
>
>Any experiences with nifty ways to cleanup the plate between the tuning pins
>without devoting too much time?
>
>Thanks much for any input!
>
>Lorlin B,RPT

Avery Todd