Banding Panels

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Thu, 08 May 1997 13:42:19 -0400 (EDT)

I have worked at a Yamaha Dealer now for almost 10 plus years and have never
had a customer question the bottom edge of the bottom board.  I have had them
touched up when they have had a blemish but not had a problem after that.  I
have seen lots of high and low density fiber boards in my day and have found
that Yamahas have never been a problem.  If a piano company chooses non
structural areas and uses a high density product there should not be a
problem.

Ed Tomlinson
Tomlinson Tuning and Repair