fast repetition

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 08 May 1997 19:23:56 +0100

Dear Greg,

When you are on the phone to Yamahas you may point out to them like I
did that more and more non yamaha techs are going to service their more
exotic flavours of piano as time goes on.  They agree as more of their
exotic poanos came in to the secondhand market more non trained Yamaha
techs will be servicing them.  So they agreed that I could attend their
next training schedule for free.

You may be interested in something similar.

Regatrds,

Barrie.

In article <337123A7.2D8F@en.com>, Greg Newell <gnewell@en.com> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |