Night Club Piano Grunge

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 08 May 1997 19:28:11 +0100

I have a low tech one for you.

 I use a hammer shank, hit one end of the shank to crust the fibres and
cut the other end in to the shape of a chissle dip them in soapy water
and they clean nicely between the pins and the chissel end will slide
between the strings.  Hard enough to clean yet soft enough not to damage
the gold finish.

Barrie.

In article <3842637822.3160784@commonlink.com>, "Lorlin D. Barber"
<ldb@commonlink.com> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |