maranzt pianocorder cassettes

Dick Wamser snapp19@en.com
Thu, 08 May 1997 15:41:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all:

I have been a piano technician for 35 years, and have loved
every minute of it.  My only wish is that I might have gone
into the profession about ten years later; after the square
grand phase had run its course. <G>

I am wondering if anyone has produced any Marantz Pianocorder
cassettes over and above the traditional ones Marantz
produced when the unit was first manufactured.

When I got my unit in 1980, I had envisioned putting the
record mechanism in a player and converting rolls to
cassette. but then, I got serious enough about it to delve
into the mechanics and electronics and gave up immediately.
Maybe others out there are more inventive?

Thanks in advance.

Dick&Donna Wamser
n8oki
Meadow (combination Guide Dog and scented sentinel)
&Ginger (deprogrammed alarm cat)