a leg up

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Fri, 09 May 1997 11:35:49 -0500

Dear Susan the Hairsplitter
	(Or do you really mean Herrsplitter?): )

Oh gawd how embareassing, but it is the LOL kind.  The lla looked odd
so when I checked it there it was.   I should have not blinked or I
would have noticed I should have checked the alla.  Speller Kind?  Ha
I think not...perhaps Miss Speller, or Spellenspiel Kind.

ala King Richard