Night Club Piano Grunge

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Fri, 09 May 1997 10:16:03 -0600

At 09:54 AM 5/8/97 +0000, ilvey wrote:

>tuning.  By the way does everyone carry a small vacuum and brush
>for normal servicing?

I carry a hand vac with a hose that fits into a small flight bag I keep in
the van. Inside the bag are clean rags, a soundboard steel, a few different
sizes of paintbrushes and of course, the vac's brush and crevice tool. In
another small bag are disposable rubber gloves, disposable masks and a lab
coat (cleaned after each use). The "liquids" box in the van has a spray
bottle and some bleach. These last items are in case I find evidence of mice
in the piano.

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com