Electronic Tuning Aids

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 10 May 1997 16:54:47 -0500

At 03:44 PM 5/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I have been considering a tuning aid

Hi Pat,  For tuning or for reference pitch?

> It is a KORG AT-12 AUTO Chromatic Tuner.  Is this any good?

For what it is.........

> My budget is
>very limited so I need something economical and does a good job.

The machine is just a tool. It doesn't do the job, good or bad. For the
very limited budget, a one-note reference pitch or measurer can be had for
twenty bucks at a music store, and your ears can do the rest.

>  Can
>anyone recommend this particular one or others?

New series of cheap chromatic tuners from China called "QUIK-TUNE" are
ultra-cheap and pretty good.

Have Fun!
Guy
Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	"If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning."
						anon