SAT for JP ?

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sun, 11 May 1997 17:43:35 -0400 (EDT)

JP;
  If an amount for a new or used  SAT, or equivalent tuning aid, is possible
than by all means get one.
  As a recovering aural tuner I won't say my tuning is "better" but I simply
can not believe the number of new ways I have found to listen !  I love
arguing with the SAT and win as many battles as I lose, but then I am the
'Judge'.  :-)  The SAT is another tool, just like your tuning hammer and your
screwdriver, it will not do the tuning for you but it will make you improve
your tunings, no matter the level you feel you are at now. Go for it !!
Jim Bryant (FL)