SAT for JP ?

Warren Fisher fish@COMMUNIQUE.NET
Sun, 11 May 1997 14:23:34 -0700

jptuner wrote:
> Can some tell
> me what this machine cost and how would I use this to improve on my
> skills.I use a temperment

JP, it costs $1200 to $1300 new and $800 to $900 used depending on the
options.  Get in touch with Inventronics or one of their distributors.
Their phone is 800-327-8440.  They will send you a brochure. Or go to
their booth at Orlando PTG Convention which incidentally is open to
non-guild people also. I can send you info about that.

For info from Pianotech on the benefits of a SAT told by aural tuners
that purchased them recently or way back, search the Pianotech archives
using the search word: Accuholism    It should come up between 12/31/96
and 1/04/97.

Hope this helps

--
Home of The Humor List