suspending pianotech for pending vacation -Reply

Vince Mrykalo mrykalov@BYUGATE.byu.edu
Mon, 12 May 1997 07:32:16 -0700

If you are going on vacation and want to postpone
your mail (so your box won't get full), it would be
advisable (and would make the list-owner happy,
because messages come bouncing back to me as
"error messages" when mail boxes are full, adding
to my volume) to "postpone" your mail.  Do this by
sending a message to :
listserv@byu.edu
leave the subject blank
in the body of the message put:
set pianotech mail postpone

This command will hold your mail until you again
change your setting with another command, such
as:
set pianotech mail digest
(which will tell the listserv to send your mail in digest
form)
or:
set pianotech mail ack
(which will tell the listserv to send copies of the
mail you send back to you)
or:
set pianotech mail
(which will tell the listserv to send no copies of the
mail you send)

Vince Mrykalo