Introduction

PDtek@aol.com PDtek@aol.com
Mon, 12 May 1997 15:03:10 -0400 (EDT)

As a new subscriber to this list I thought I would take a minute to introduce
myself. My name is Dave Bunch, I have been a full time piano technician in
the Des Moines area for about 14 years now and a PianoDisc tech for 5 years,
having installed about 85 units and also doing some rebuilding now and then.
Business has always been pretty good, but I would appreciate any ideas anyone
has on techniques for bringing in and keeping more customers. Also, it would
be great to hear from any other PianoDisc techs out there. Thanks Dave Bunch
http://members.aol.com/pdtek/piano.html