Laptop? (was Re: SAT for JP ?)

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Mon, 12 May 1997 15:23:59 -0400 (EDT)

<<

 I am sure you are gonna get a lot of replies to your comment but I don't
 believe there is a Pentium or any other IBM platform machine that will
 do tunings.  Unfortunately (yes, I said UNFORTUNATELY) you have to
 choose from two or three Apple notebook computers.  They have a
 reference chip for A440 and the Cybertuner software is written only for
 that certain couple of models. >>

There are programs on IBM compatible formats...Tunelab 97....shareware.  I
will send a copy to anyone who would like to test this program or you may go
to their web page and download <A HREF="http://www.wwnet.net/~rscott/tl97110.e
xe">TuneLab97 - A Piano Tuning Program for Window...</A>

I believe with some careful shopping you could get a used laptop and load the
tuning program and keep all your records for customers and do that for $750
or less.

Ed Tomlinson
Tomlinson Tuning and Reapair