Confession time(WARNING-HUMOR)

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 13 May 1997 23:12:15 -0400 (EDT)

et al;
In a message dated 5/13/97 Jim C. Sr., wrote:
"I just have to confess. I am a violin player also. The thing that bugs me
most these days is how difficult it is to play in tune. "

List I feel that we should allow some latitude for this person as he has
shown some aptitude toward Piano maintenance and repair.  And there is a very
good chance that he, with a little more practice, will be able to accomplish
at least an acceptable tuning.  After all who knows but what we all chipped
in and purchased an ETD for him, he might be able to make a living at this
trade. Besides he has a degree in Musicdistication and was probably forced to
learn to handle that vile instrument.
Jim Bryant (FL)
ps, It has been my experience that the better the performer, without regard
to the instrument, the easier they are to work for and with.  Has anyone else
noticed, or experienced, this ?