Duplex noise ratio

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Wed, 14 May 1997 12:08:34 -0500

At 10:02 AM 5/14/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>I'm having trouble deciding what to do about front duplex sizzling noise I
>get on two Yamaha C-3. One is only 1 year old and the other is about 13.
Ah yes, the famous crickets......
>Has any of you found a practical solution to overcome this handicap?
Learned a cute trick from a factory fellow years ago... he said 'twas a
node, and to put a drop of glue (very small) off-node. Works! Have tried
several glues, titebond works about the best, but CA looks better. Just
enough to sit on the wire. not enough to join two wires.
Guy

>Please Help!
>
>Marcel Carey, RPT
>Sherbrooke, QC

Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        -- Albert Einstein