My first (rodent) story!

robin fox foxqx001@gold.tc.umn.edu
Thu, 15 May 1997 08:54:28 -0500

Several years ago I went to an upright in a very posh home. The end keys weren't
working well which also turned out to be from.....dog food! And there was at
least a quart of it around the cheek blocks. Unfortunately the owner was there
when I discovered it and she HIT THE CEILING.

But later in describing it to a friend he pointed out that the food bits were
too big (1/2 to 1") for a mere mouse- it was more     likely     a      rat!
Good thing she didn't ever know that or she, or I, would have been toast.
P.S. she was too embarassed, I would guess, to ask me back.

Robin Fox