Autopilots and VTDs

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 15 May 1997 09:33:59 -0500 (CDT)

>...Tuning with a VTD without understanding what you are about is like
>trying to fly with an autopilot and no previous flight instruction.
>Both endeavors are doomed to failure...
>
>Frank Weston

Well said, Frank!

BTW: I am assuming VTD translates to Visual Tuning Device and not:
1) Velocity Track Display
2) Virtual Telephone Directory
3) Venereal Transmitted Disease

My gosh, was that an attempt at possible humour (spelling for some Canadian
friends) from Keith McGavern or just a faux pas.  What's this world coming
to.  Oh, no, I ended in a prep.  Will these "monkeyshines" never cease.

To quote an infamous Pianotech colleague, "I couldn't resist."     :-)
Or another possibility...that "moody" subscriber is rubbing off on me.  :-)
:-)

Onward...

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net