Duplex noise ratio

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Thu, 15 May 1997 17:39:32 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings;
      I missed a lot of the early part of this thread,  but for damping the
upper duplex,  I have found that some PVC-E glue, brushed on once or twice,
is effective.  It is almost invisible too, and I have not seen any rust
result from using it.

Guy writes;

> The ones I've done with titebond have done very well, but
>they're ugly. (not as bad as odd-ball chunks of felt) We don't have water
>coming out of the sky, here, and that may be a large factor. May have a new
>thread about restringing CA'd wires for free............

Regards,
Ed Foote
Precision Piano Works
Nashville, Tn.