SAT wish list

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Thu, 15 May 1997 16:57:06 -0700

This thread looks like it's going in an interesting direction.   My
suggestions would be to make the readout more friendly in general.  First,
I would like a readout of the partial that is being read.  Second, a
readout of the amount of offset  in use - either programmed by the pitch
raise calculator or manually.

I'm sure I could think of more... but what's yours?

Mark Story, RPT
Eastern Washington University
mstory@ewu.edu