Unisons

Travis Gordy tgordy@fullnet.net
Sat, 17 May 1997 20:35:59 -0500

David: I agree 100%. Make unisons as clear as possible. But it is
obvious that designers of electronic pianos think "unisons" have to be a
little unclean to be more appealing to the general public, or to sound
more like a real piano. Try holding down a note on an electric piano and
hear what I mean. Oh I know in normal playing the note is sustained for
a very short time, perhaps too short most of the time to hear the waver,
But if I left a piano that poorly tuned I would be in trouble with a few
customers. I think all electronic pianos are made that way. If I am
wrong I am sure I will hear about it as I would hope to.

Travis