Slow Times

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Wed, 21 May 1997 08:02:10 -0400

     Is anyone else experiencing slow times?

     The first four months of this year went like gang-busters for me -
     April produced a banner month! Then along comes May. Incoming calls
     per day drop almost to nil!

     This is the first REAL slow period I have experienced while in this
     business.

     Maybe this is the calm before the storm. Maybe this is just the way
     the business goes from time to time (I guess I haven't been in it long
     enough to really know).

     I have spoken with other techs in the San Diego area, and they too are
     experiencing a similar phenomenon - what about you in your area?

     Any wisdom shared would be appreciated.

     John Piesik, RPT

     P.S. I have not been on the List lately, so if this is an old topic,
     please have mercy on me.