Slow Times

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 21 May 1997 10:15:42 -0500 (CDT)

John, List,

>     Is anyone else experiencing slow times?

Yes.

>     ...Maybe this is just the way
>     the business goes from time to time...what about you in your area?

Yes, each year there has been dead space, so to speak, of an inactivity in
piano work.  The first time was very disconcerting.  Now, I rather enjoy
it, and get on with other things without the worry.

>     John Piesik, RPT
>
>     P.S. I have not been on the List lately, so if this is an old topic,
>     please have mercy on me.

Absolutely not         :-)

BTW: Check archives under "slow times" if you want more.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731