Midi pianos - Yes, But. . . -Reply

Steve Pearson SPearson@yamaha.com
Thu, 22 May 1997 10:26:07 -0700

Now, this may look like an advertisement for Yamaha product, so I
apologize in advance.  BUT, we do have a couple of digital pianos
which don't just have a weighted keyboard, but real honest to goodness
piano actions, with MIDI capabilities.  The GT10, which sports a vertical
action and a very good sampled sound which is the same as our silent
series, and the GT1, which has a real grand action - no kidding - and an
extraordinary sample taking up 30 megabytes of memory, of a CFIII full
concert YAMAHA.  You really have to hear this one to believe it!  They
aren't exactly give-aways, but compared to invasive surgery in a S400,
definitely an option worth considering.
Steve P