Jesse French upright horror story -Reply

Steve Pearson SPearson@yamaha.com
Fri, 23 May 1997 14:37:33 -0700

see reply below
------
> From: Tunapiana@aol.com
> To: pianotech@byu.edu
> Subject: Jesse French upright horror story
> Date: Thursday, May 22, 1997 8:09 PM

> excerpt:
I have found there is a certain amount of people who wish to remain
ignorant of the facts and go with their feelings.  I guess they are kind of
like Democrats! :)>
James Grebe from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
This is my day for waxing philosophical I guess.  It seems that
considering the "only tell me the stuff I want to hear" response, it is
good to remember that "an emotional bias creates an intellectual
blindspot".  Sheds a light on welfare reform, too, doesn't  it?

regards,
Steve (a democrat, by the way. and a liberal one at that) ;-}