Out of Tune Yamaha -Reply

Steve Pearson SPearson@yamaha.com
Fri, 23 May 1997 16:58:52 -0700

You're welcome Terry.  I think you would be surprised if you could see
an hour by hour humidity reading with and without people.  To be sure,
breathing bodies do produce humidity, but it is quickly sucked out by air
conditioning and or heating.  And when the climate controls go off, all
that humidity collecting in the carpeting and pew pads finds its way out
as the air warms.  30% RH by the way, is LOW, so refilling twice in that
time is not out of line, and explains the slight rise in pitch you described.
 I am confident your patience will pay off on this one.

Regards,
Steve Pearson