More RAM

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Mon, 26 May 1997 21:14:29 -0600

>From Sy Zabrocki--RPT

Can I post a topic not piano related--just this once. It might be of =
interest because we're all on computers.

I have a DELL 133 Pentium with 16MB RAM. At Costco's I purchased (2) 8MB =
SIMMS and increased RAM to 32MB. Hoooly Shamooolee. The computer does =
run faster. Even on the first boot up Win 95 loaded noticeable faster. =
My database MS Access loads in a couple blinks. Web pages load faster, =
even with the same 28 modem.=20

The ram chips are so easy to install on the newer computers. Just slip =
them in until they click and close the cover. The computer knows they're =
in there, nothing to configure.=20

Hey! DON'T ANYONE CALL ME ABOUT THIS. I haven't had the courage to tell =
my wife I blew $80 on my computer.=20

Sy Zabrocki
only4zab@imt.net