Aural Pure 5ths Temperament

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 27 May 1997 12:47:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jim:

Yes, I would highly value the comments of your customer in
addition to your own and perhaps later a comparison to what
altering the SAT stretch A4 number would indicate. I don't know
that we have yet arrived at the ideal tuning for everyone, but I
do know that we are learning some things that we can hang our
collective hats on.

Jim Coleman, Sr.