S&S D --BROKEN SOSTENUTO STIRRUP

Tue, 27 May 1997 15:27:19 -0700

Jim, et al,

I absolutely concur!

My concern is that CA glues seem to be really inflexible, and, sometimes,
annoyingly corrosive to sensitive pianotoidhal tissue.

Actually, I suppose, since I seem to be in a complaining mood anyway - I
really do wish that folks would take the time to read the instructions Ed
so thoughtfully provides...

Best.

Horace

>Horace;
>  I use CA primarily for two things.  1. Those times when the repair needs to
>be immediate as in "you have eleven minutes to pull the last  12 unisons out
>and repair that bass hammer that broke at the head"  2. I have found CA
>almost indespensible for quick fabriaction of one-time jigs and have quite a
>collection of one-timers that I should throw away. :-).
>  Other than those uses I really don't use CA all that much.  Ed certainly
>will never be able to retire from my purchases anyway.....   It is nice to
>have available and in some cases is a viable alternative to more traditional
>methods.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Horace Greeley			hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu

LiNCS				voice: 415/725-4627